Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lost and Found

Last night before we went for a walk, I got something out of Tony's truck and put the keys on the hood of my car. Yes, I should've known better, but I didn't it anyways and yes, I forgot they were there. After we got back from our walk, I left to go tan and was oblivious to the fate of my keys.

This morning, I walked out in the garage and immediately remembered setting them there. I looked at Tony with sweet, innocent eyes and said, "Did you get the keys off my car last night?" But he hadn't, so the search for the truck key began.

It wasn't in the garage, it wasn't in our driveway and it wasn't in the road. I honestly thought they were a total loss.

But as I pulled up to the intersection of 19th Street and Santa Fe, I found them...they were in the right hand turn lane. So, I whipped my car into the CVS parking lot and ran out into the road to get my key!!! I was ecstatic. It doesn't look like it was ran over, but it is pretty banged up! I am so glad I found it. I just hope the key faub still works????

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

That happened to Madi's cell phone. She left it on the truck and Justin drove to work, A city of Moore worker found it and returned it.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved