Friday, July 30, 2010

Flighty???

Am I really that flighty? If you haven't noticed, my blog has changed names again. I've realized that this is the fourth name that I've given it since I started it. Does that say something about me?

The first name was "Going Through Him to Find Me". I love, love, love the whole thought and meaning behind this name and I still am going through this process of using God to find the me he has planned....but as my blog name, I got bored with it.

So, the second name was a shortened version..."Through Him". Again...boredom set in quickly.

The third name was "My Random Life". I honestly never really liked this name. It just wasn't me. It said nothing about who I was at all...and I really never think about my life as being random. I don't necessarily believe in a divine path for my life, otherwise we wouldn't have free will, but I do not believe the things that happen in my life are random either. Is that contradictory? It might be, but who cares...I certainly don't...hehehe.

So, my newest blog name is "becky's babbles...life as i see it". I think this title really fits who I am...for some reason it feels like me. Now, since I've created the new title, I've already had two tag lines....I like the new one of "life as i see it", but I think it is funny that I have already changed it.

So, I go back to my original question...am I really that flighty??? hehehe...I'd like to think it is just my fun, flexible personality. Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

no way, you can change your name when you want to and I like the current one best

Debbie said...

If life gets to change on a daily basis...the name of your blog should be allowed the same luxury! I say "Change is good!".

greygillfish said...

Yeah, like getting stuck as GreyGill Fish was smart. HA! I completely would have rethought that one!

Natalie said...

I love the new name! It's perfect... for now... and you can always change it again!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved