Thursday, July 29, 2010

Freefall

Freefall, Book 3 of the Tunnels Series, was incredible. I am amazed that this is a pre-teen/early teen level book series. It is so intricate and exciting.

If you want to read my reviews of Tunnels and Deeper, click here and here.

DEEPER sent Will and Chester into FREEFALL-- tumbling through the subterranean Pore with the evil Rebecca twins in hot pursuit, both toting phials of the lethal Dominion virus. When, where, will they ever land?! Just when the drop seems infinite, the boys hit bottom, and find themselves in a realm of near-zero gravity atop a giant spongy fungus stuffed with artifacts from some lost golden age. But they are not alone. And above ground, black-clad Styx are sprouting like poison mushrooms, dead-set on spreading their plague!

This series is definitely worth the time. There is one more book called Closer and it comes out in February 2011. Usually I stress if there is too much time between books that are in a series, but with this, the storyline is so different from my typical read that it isn't ever hard to get into the next book. I highly recommend these books.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't wait to start these!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved