Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JH and Shabby Souls

On Thursday night, JH had our monthly general meeting. We try to make the general meetings fun by having theme nights and this month's theme was Team Spirit. Don't we all look adorable sporting support for our team's.


Then, on Friday, the Shabby Souls got together at a new Ice Cream shop called Scoops Treatery. The shop is on the northside of town and was really yummy! They had some great flavors (and some weird ones...Gourmet Bacon...I didn' try, I was too skeered). I had Banana Pudding with Nilla Wafers mixed in. It was so yummy and rich...I barely even made a dent in it.



We discussed The Hunger Games since most of us had read it. Then we shared the other books we had read during the month. Of course, I walked away with another stack of books to read. I wonder if I will ever be caught up with what I want to read. It doesn't ever seem like I will be...I guess the only way would be to hold up on a beach somewhere and read my little heart out. But I live in the real world, so I read when I get the chance...about 30 minutes to an hour at night or on my lunch period.

Hayley, Chrystal, Natalie, Me and Kelsie (Nicole was behind the camera...thanks for taking the picture Nicole)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

The Gourmet Bacon flavor was weird! You didn't miss anything being skeered, lol. Book Club was fun. I need to take the pics you and Nicole have taken and do a monthly progression of my cheeks becoming smaller. :) LOVED your 'flapper' shirt!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved