Monday, September 20, 2010

Easy A


I went to see Easy A Friday night with one of girlfriends before book club. I'm not sure if you are like me, but with the very first trailer for this, I laughed and knew I had to see this movie.

Well, I was not disappointed. I laughed throughout this whole movie. OMG! There were so many 80's movie references, it was awesome. I cannot wait to see this again and I'm sure I will buy it on DVD when it comes out.

Now, I honestly don't recommend this for anyone under 15..maybe even 16. I am pretty protective and would like to keep my kids away from as many sexual innuendos as possible and this film is ooozing with them.

But I do recommend you grab your hubby or a group of friends and go see it...and if any of my friends decide to grab a group, give me a call and I'll go with...I'm tellin' ya, it is hilarious!!!

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

I was shocked that this was only rated PG-13. Yes, this one I actually want to see.
I finally watched Prince of Persia and loved it. Great movie.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved