Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10th Bday Party

We had Ashton's family birthday party on Saturday afternoon. She wanted to do a party with a cookie cake and cupcakes.

So, my mom tackled the cookie cake...isn't that kitten adorable. Looks just like Sookie.


And I tackled the ice cream cone cupcakes. I'm pretty proud of them and they were so darn yummy.









This year she asked for only money so she could buy herself an iTouch. Well, you guys know I have an aversion to giving money as a gift. It just seems so impersonal. So, this is how I made it a little more interesting...



...nothing like making her work for the money...right?

1 comment:

Thompson 5 said...

Great job on the cupcake cones...and love the special touch with the cherries!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved