Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls) by Maggie Stiefvater

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love - the light and the dark, the warm and the cold - in a way you will never forget.

I loved this sequel to Shiver. If you haven't read my review of the first book in the trilogy, you can do so HERE.

Linger did not disappoint. Oh MY! The characters and storyline in both books are wonderful. Linger takes it a step further though and in this "Romeo and Juliet" style story, I am totally left hanging and cannot wait for the release of the 3rd book...Forever. It doesn't come out until next summer though, but that's okay. I am actually looking forward to re-reading the first two books right before the third one comes out.

You must read this series...it is seriously as good as Twilight...if not better. I really hope they make this into a movie.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVED the review!!!!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved