Thursday, February 17, 2011

Email from Ashton's Teacher

Mrs. Brum,

I just wanted to say on a side note that your daughter cracks me up!!! I’m sure that you’ve heard I am pregnant because she seems to think it is the greatest thing in the world!! She talks about it to me every day, asks me questions, ooohhh and ahhhs over any answer that I give her, and always has her input on my belly!!! She told me yesterday, that she just wants to touch my belly so bad that she can’t stand it!!! However, today’s comment takes the cake. I am super huge feeling today and I look it, too. My teammates said something to me in the hallway about how big I was getting. I told them it was because I was full from lunch. I then made the comment that, “I would do anything to…. And I mouthed “go to the bathroom” at my teammates. Ashton heard me say that I would do anything…. But didn’t know how I finished that sentence. When we came into my room she said to me and I quote…

““Miss Willingham, you can burp if you want to!! We won’t care. Our class if very modern!” I just love her!!!! She puts a smile on my face, every day!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is SO cute and who knew she was SOO into babies! PERFECT when ever I do have one I know who my babysitter will be!

Dancin' in the Rain! said...

That is awesome!!! I love it! She cracks me up!

mistymadisonjo said...

That is so Ashton. Love her.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved