Thursday, February 24, 2011

What An Honor....

....to be this boy's mom. I know I tend to talk about Ashton a little more on this blog than do Quinn, but, reader, do not take that as me loving him less. In fact, my heart is equally smitten with this boy.


And my heart was filled even more on Tuesday when he was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society.


Quinn's school has 591 seventh and eighth grade students. Of these students, 90 are in the honor society (46 of them are 7th graders).

To qualify for honor society, the student has to have a 3.5 GPA but they also have to receive a teacher recommendation and be voted in by a committee of teachers. It really is a great honor and I am so proud of Quinn for achieving this.

4 comments:

Kathie Truitt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! WOO-HOO!

greygillfish said...

Way to go, Quinn!

Debbie said...

Yay Quinn! I cannot believe how time flies! Good for you young man!

mistymadisonjo said...

Yeah!!!! BTW - He's looks so nice in his suite.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved