Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekly "Cry-Fest"


Do you see the emotion that is pouring out of this little girl?

Well, let me tell you, it isn't our favorite new show that is doing this to her.

What's our favorite new show? Lifetime's One Born Every Minute.


You can catch it on Tuesday nights at 9:00pm. I cry. I cry everytime I watch this show. Ashton doesn't cry. No, Ashton laughs at me for crying.

Nope. It isn't this show that makes Ashton cry. Is the preview for a different Lifetime show. Yes, a preview.


Take a look at this emotion on her face one more time. She bawls everytime she sees this preview.

So, I guess I should let you see what is making her cry so badly. Grab a Kleenex.



What in the world is she going to do when we get to watch the actual show?

4 comments:

Crystal Clear As Mud said...

OK, yea...there was a tickle in my nose from wanting to cry at that preview...

greygillfish said...

I won't be able to watch that show...it pulls at too many heartstrings. I guess Ashton gets her emotional side from her Mommy. :) I see a dramatic movie roll in her future.

Becky K said...

I also get emotional when I see that preview. Another reason that I hate war. What is is good for? Absolutly nothing!

Angbrad03 said...

Brad and I can't watch it yet--maybe next year, when his own homecoming gets closer.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved