Friday, March 25, 2011

Five for Friday....


My friend Nicole did this post last Friday and I totally had to steal the idea! You can click here for Nicole's blog.

I will try to do this every Friday. Let me know if you likie!

5 Things I am doing this weekend:
1. Move in and set up for Chips for Charity
2. Chips for Charity event!!! I am so excited to spend the evening with my friends enjoying good food and good entertainment!
3. Taking the kids to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 (If you haven't seen the first one, you MUST. It is hilarious!)
4. Getting groceries...ugh!
5. Clipping coupons!

5 Things I loved this week:
1. The Spring Season Finale of Pretty Little Liars. What a cliffhanger!
2. The delicious Il Dolce gelato that we got on Monday night!
3. Going shopping with Tony. Just him and I...we left the kiddos at home.
4. Praise Team practice for Sunday's church service. It isn't a special service, but I always love our Wednesday night practices.
5. Getting to see my mom and dad on Tuesday night.

1 comment:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved