Tuesday, April 26, 2011

African Cats


Saturday afternoon, I took Ashton and her friend Sarae and Quinn and his girlfriend Emily to see the Disney Nature movie African Cats. My friend Jeana and her kids Brody and Aubree met us there.

Disney Nature did an amazing job with this show. It was filmed entirely in the wild on an animal reserve in Kenya. The story follows a family of Lions and a family of Cheetas. OMG! The babies are so darn cute.

Of course there is peril and the natural order of things when the reality of the wild is taken into account. But the show was not overly sad or scary.

The scenery was beautiful. If you go see it opening week, then a portion of the ticket sales will go towards Save the Savannah. Click HERE for more information.

Before the movie, they showed a preview for next year's Earth Day feature...Chimpanzees. It looks adorable.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved