Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heart Beats


I visited my cardiologist on Friday for a check up. My dizziness has kind of changed...I still get the horrible head rushes, but now I have a constant dizzy even when I am sitting. Of course, this perplexed my doc...the look on his face was funny. He is concerned because my POTS shouldn't be causing this type of dizziness.

So, in the interim, he has left my Midodrine at the same dosage, prescribed me motion sick patches to wear daily (which I am still waiting to get from the home delivery pharmacy), he has referred me to an ENT and I am going next week to do a treadmill test at the Heart Hospital.

I am absolutely dreading the treadmill. This test was brought on by my explanation of what exercise is like for me. My last walk was a week or so ago. Ashton and I walked to her school and back...ten minutes at best. By the time we were home, my heart was pounding in my chest and I was so tired I had lay down. So, after this description, he didn't hesitate to schedule me for the test. I am nervous of what an hour on a treadmill is going to do to me. Wish me luck. I'm sure I will want to sleep the rest of that evening.

I'll keep you updated and let you know how horrible the treadmill test is...:)and if the ENT finds anything out of the ordinary.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You will be in my prayers as always my friend. I will say en extra one for peace for you and wisdom for your doctor(s). **hugs**


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved