Friday, April 15, 2011

Mid-Day Matinee

Do you ever take time off work to do absolutely nothing? To be free spirited and just enjoy the day?

Well, that's exactly what I did yesterday. Actually there was a small purpose to my taking off which was to get Ashton ready for her dance pictures. But since I wasn't needed for that until 3:45, I had a brilliant idea.

Tony and I had a mid-day date. It was so nice. I finished working at 11:30 and we went for a nice lunch at Logan's (and yes, we had a coupon!). After lunch we went to the Warren to see Source Code. And let me tell you, this movie is fantastic. It is face paced and very fun to watch. I definitely recommend you see it.


It will be a while before I get to take any more vacation, so it was nice to spend the day doing something fun with my hubby.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hope I get to see it soon


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved