Friday, May 27, 2011

Five for Friday


Happy Friday my dear friends. I've decided with the end of school here and Memorial Day weekend on top of us, my list would be dedicated to the things I love about summer.

5 Things I Love About Summer
1. Drive-In Movies
I hope we can go several times this year. It is so fun to bum out in PJs, load up on junk food, and watch 3 movies from the back of a pick up.


2. Flip-flops
Not only do I love to wear flip-flops, but I love the click-clack sounds as summer approaches and more and more people are wearing. They can be heard before they are ever seen.


3. So You Think You Can Dance
Season 7 started last night. So, if you want to watch it, you haven't missed much. It is on Fox, so check your listings for night and time.


4. Sno Cones
My favorite is the sugar free wedding cake at Hawaiian Mikes or the sugar free pina colada at the 4th St. stand (sorry...not sure of that one's name).


5. Flirty, Floaty Summer Dresses
And this year, the maxi dress is a huge fashion statement. I could totally wear one every day. They are dressy, comfortable and you don't have to shave your legs...hehehe. (BTW...I do also like short summer dresses.)

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved