Friday, May 27, 2011

Stripped and Seeing Red

Yep, I stripped in public. And you should've seen the looks when it all came off.

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about stripping off my hair color. What dirty minded readers, you are. :D

Late Wednesday afternoon, I did it. I stripped off my black hair color (ok, my hairdresser stripped off my black hair color) and we dyed my hair red.

I LOVE IT!


I have to go back in a couple of weeks for another color application, as the red will fade quickly and not "take" as well the first time. But after that, I should be good to go.

What do you think? Like it? I think I make a pretty good redhead!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You look GREAT! how fun

Jeana Sorrells said...

LOVE IT!!! Makes me wanna do it!! :-)

greygillfish said...

Love it!

Natalie said...

Sassy Lady! Love the new hair, you look gorgeous!!!

Debbie said...

I love it!!! So fun!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved