Monday, September 12, 2011

Friends to Walk With

My friend, Jeana, and her kids, Aub and Bro, moved to our side of town last year and we were all excited that her kids would get to go to the same school as Ash. So, when school started and I was working from home, we invited Aub to walk to school with Ash in the mornings.


Aub was pretty nervous the first time, but I think she grew up about 30 years after that first day. Jean said she even passed up on the Happy Meal a few days later. It is amazing how quickly our kids can become SO independent.


I know Ash has enjoyed having a friend to walk with.

3 comments:

Jeana :-) said...

I LOVE your post!! And I love those girlies!!! Thanks again for letting Aub walk with Ash...she loves it! :-)

Nicole said...

Awe, that is very cute!

Kendra said...

That is so sweet!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved