Monday, November 21, 2011

Finally! Breaking Dawn, Part 1!


We have got to finally see this first part of Breaking Dawn. And, man, oh man...it was PERFECT! It was everything I had imagined. But after waiting a year and a half for part 1, now we have wait another year for the conclusion of the Twilight Saga.

The wedding was amazing. The honeymoon was perfect. And the birth scene was disgustingly fabulous.


I felt like a giddy teenager throughout this movie. And I had all of my book geeks friends with me. It was such a fantastic evening.

Except...our night was not without drama. During the last 15 minutes of the movie, in the balcony where we paid $18 per ticket, a drunk women slipped on a menu and knocked herself out. (Stupid) So chaos ensued and we missed the last of the movie while being distracted by people running around.........and then they turned the lights up on us before the "secret scene" at the end of the credits! Needless to say we were pissed but our gal Becky K had our back and got us all vouchers for a free balcony night!!!!!!! I know, someone was knocked out but maybe if she wasn't a crazy drunk that would not have happened? But at least The Warren made things right and we got free passes to come back.


Nicole and I had awesome matching t-shirts! Of course, we had some people laugh at us, but we rocked our shirts with style.

I am actually seeing it again with Tony, the kids, my parents and my friend Jeana (who wasn't able to go with the big group). I cannot wait to see it again and watch the ending that I missed during all the craziness!

I am such a stinkin' Twi-Hard!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved