Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What A Mighty, Mighty Good Man!

(Are you singing the song??? "What a man, what a man, what a man, what a might good man")

Tony is patient. Tony is kind. Tony must be a saint. Because he puts up with me.

Numerous times a week, you can hear a conversation started by me with "I've been thinking....". What this means to Tony is that I have some new project that he's going to be helping me with. And typically he takes it all in stride and helps me turn my idea into reality.

One such item was a recycle can for the JH office. After seeing how many plastic bottles we were throwing at our meetings, I decided we need a pretty way to dispose of them (and then of course haul them off to the recycling center). So, we took a normal galvanized trash can and painted it cream, cut a hole in the top and added some prettiness to it.


Tony got to do the power tool work and I made it look all pretty. I sure am lucky to have such a patient husband.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tony is great! You are very lucky!

Debbie said...

Yay for Tony!! Such a cute idea Rebecca! The trash can...not Tony! ;) Although he is a handsome fella.

henning love said...

wow you do have a GREAT man lucky you!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved