Monday, December 5, 2011

Just a Bit Quieter

Our house will be a little quieter this week. My mom and Ashton left this morning with Ashton's 5th grade class to spend a week at Camp Classen. Can you imagine camping in this cold? They will be in cabins and thank goodness the cabins have heat.

I know they will have a great time, but I am already missing my girl. I have a little sad feeling in my stomach and throat right now, like I could cry if I let myself...but I won't do that. They will be home Friday and hopefully I survive the time apart.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved