Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mid-week Funny

We don't own a computer for our family use. I know, I know...we still live in the stone ages. So if there is a need to use a computer we use the one from my work...tsk tsk...totally against the rules, but what's a family to do?

One of the things that gets done on this computer is iTunes for our music and Tony's iphone. Well, every time Tony hooks up, it syncs his phone and my WORK outlook calendar together. For the life of us, we cannot figure out why it keeps doing it...even when we "un-click" the sync to Outlook.

Anyways...my loving husband has an "I {heart} My Wife" icon associated with my work contact information in his phone. So, when he syncs up, it adds that contact (even though I don't need my OWN contact info....) with the icon (see below).


Well, guess what I just sent to over 50 of my peers??? A business email with the icon in the upper right corner, since it is associated with my work email contact info. Yep! They all now know that I Love My Wife...ugh! I can only imagine what some of these people are thing. Just shoot me now!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

uh, that is awesome for all of us so we could hear that story and bad for you! oh boy

Debbie said...

Oh my!

Kathie Truitt said...

Oh well, if you lived in DC you nobody would think it was that big of a deal that you have a 'wife'. Ha!! Sorry, shouldn't laugh, but it is kinda funny.

By the way, LOVE YOUR HAIR! You are absolutely gorgeous and that hair shows off your face. LOVE IT.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved