Saturday, January 28, 2012

Becky's Buys: 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips

I LOVE moving around my home decor.

I HATE all the nail holes that get left in my walls.

I LOVE 3M Command Strips.



and....



3M recently came out with a new line of picture hanging strips...that I am horribly addicted to. No holes in the wall. They come off cleanly. Easy to use. And if I don't like where something is hung, it is a breeze to move and hang somewhere else.

If you haven't tried these yet, I highly recommend it.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved