Friday, January 27, 2012

Thunder Up!!!


Our family attended it's OKC Thunder game a few weeks ago. We had originally tried to get tickets with Ashton's school, but they sold out really fast. Our friends, the Sorrells, were going with us as well, so when we didn't get tickets, Jeana waved her magic wand and was able to get us tickets through her b-i-l. He was so sweet to get us tickets and help the Brum family see our first NBA game.


Ashton has been begging for us to go see another one. She gets so excited now when she sees them on TV.


It was a really good game. We played the NY Knicks and won 104-92!!! Go Thunder!

We are all looking forward to our next game.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

What a fun evening! Clay and I have still never gone.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved