Monday, April 16, 2012

Recorder Concert

Ashton's class held a the 5th Grade Recorder concert a couple weeks ago. It is the highlight of 5th grade to get to play the recorder. But to the parents of those 5th graders, the time leading up to the concert can be grating on the nerves. Ashton kept offering to play her songs for me and I just couldn't take it...is that wrong of me? I told her to wait so I could hear it at the concert.


The concert of course was wonderful. We sat right in front of Ashton, so when she would mess up, she had the hardest time not laughing. It was really funny.


(This is Ashton and her two closest girl friends, Lily and Erin. They are both such sweet girls. Ashton is lucky to have them as friends.)
They all did a great job and I love seeing Ashton enjoy playing an instrument so much. We shall see if this translates into a decision for junior high band in a couple of years.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved