Friday, April 13, 2012

Chips for Charity 2012


JH hosted our annual spring fundraiser, Chips for Charity, on March 31st! This is such an exciting event for us. Not only do we raise an insane amount of money for our grant recipients, but we get to party while we do it.





Of course Nicole was there to enjoy the night with me. But my friends Jeana and Angie also came. It was so much fun to share the night with them.

One of my favorite parts of the night is I get to dress up and be all girly! I love having flashy make up and trying all kinds of new things.


This year we changed venues and the change was FANTASTIC! The event was held at the OKC Farmer's Market and it was such a neat venue....old and rustic, tied in with glizty and party.


I am so blessed to be a part of this organization. I love JH and and I love Chips for Charity!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

And you looked amazing!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved