Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break - Days 3 & 4

For our last full day in Branson, we were clouded out with rain again. We did a little bit more shopping at The Landing and then went back to our room to entertain ourselves.


We played two rounds of Chicken Foot and of course we couldn't play without having something for the winner. The winner of game one got to pick our restaurant for lunch on the drive home. Tony was the lucky winner of game one. The winner of game two got to ride shotgun...whoop, whoop...I won!!! Whew, I didn't have to give up my front seat to one of the kids.



It was so much fun finding something simple to do as a family. We talked, laughed and razzed each other for several hours of family fun.

Thursday was check out day and time to head home. And guess what? Yep, the sun was back out to tell us goodbye.


No matter though, we still had fun even though it was raining.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved