Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother-Versary Day

(Our 17th Wedding Anniversary fell on Mother's Day this year, so we deemed it my mother-versary day.)

My Mother-Versary Day was set to be an uneventful, restful day...until we woke up.   Our faucet has been acting up and making some horrible noises.  So, after replacing every seal twice, Tony decided we'd just get a new one.  So, first thing Sunday morning, we went to Lowe's and I got to pick out the new faucet.  (And no, the faucet was not my mother's day present.) 


After Lowe's, we went to Shawnee to take Tony's mom out to lunch.  After lunch, we came home and the boys put in the new faucet. 


I really wanted to see a movie, so I decided we should go see Avengers.  But...when we got to the theatre, it was sold out.  Boo! 



So, we saw Dark Shadows instead.  I have to admit, I enjoyed the movie.  It was cheesy and hokey and the acting was b rated at best.  But it was exactly what they advertised.  A fun, melodramatic movie!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved