Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Road Trip - Day 2b - Pigeon Forge

After our skydiving adventure, we didn't have the energy to walk the 3 miles to our next destination.  So we hopped on the public trolley that Pigeon Forge runs around town.  WonderWorks was our stop.

If you've never seen WonderWorks, the building is upside down.  It is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 exhibits inside.
 

The kids got to rock climb....


Tony and Quinn did the 360 bike....



They played on the three level ropes course....


It was well worth the time and money.  I wish we had one closer.  I would definitely go again.

My favorite part of WonderWorks though was the Far Out Illusion Gallery.  I loved the shadow art.  With no light on the art, it is just a jumble of metal.  But when you turn the light on, you see the shadow that is now the art.  I loved it.




After WonderWorks we went to dinner in The Old Mill District again and then went back to the room to watch the Thunder play the Heat.  It was a fantastic day and a great start to our vacation.

2 comments:

mistymadisonjo said...

That all looks like fun. I love that building!

Kendra said...

I have a friend who lives in Myrtle Beach and drives to take her kids to Wonderworks. Such a cool place! I too wish we had one close by.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved