Thursday, June 28, 2012

Road Trip - Day 4 - Myrtle Beach

Our first full day in Myrtle Beach was beautiful.  The temperature was 85 and there was a nice cool breeze.  We spent the morning at the beach...of course.  There were hardly any crowds and the waves were small, so we were able to really enjoy ourselves.


Veronica was so content in her sand hole.  She played there so nicely.  She and Ash were beach buddies.



We left the beach early afternoon and went back to our rooms to clean up and rest.  I really loved traveling with an infant...it meant I could take a nap when she napped...hehehe.

We decided to try Margaritaville again at Broadway at the Beach.  Unfortunately, at 5pm, the wait would still be 2 hours.  What's up with this place?  It isn't that great...but I guess everyone wanted to try it.  We ended up eating at Carlos and Charlie's. 



And what a fun atmosphere it was.  The food?  Not that great.  But we had a good time and enjoyed our evening together.  Then of course we had to do a little shopping...B at the B has the best shops!



It was a great day!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved