Thursday, November 15, 2012

Birthday Weekend


Since Quinn was out of town, we decided to have a little "birthday weekend" for Ashton.  It started on Friday night with a few of her friends.  We did paintings, they played games and then we enjoyed yummy cupcakes at Baked!






Only one girl got to stay the night, but they still had a lot of fun!



On Saturday afternoon, Tony and I took her to see Mary Poppins the musical.  It was a really neat show (at least I think it was...I had my eyes closed for most of the show since I had a horrible migraine).  Ashton and Tony said was it was great though.  And the parts I saw were really magical. 



After Mary Poppins, we took Ashton to The Melting Pot for some yummy dessert.  She loved it!  But who wouldn't love chocolate fondue with all of those wonderful things to dip in it.


We had so much fun spoiling her and treating her like an only child for a day.  I sure hope her 12th Birthday is one she will remember.

2 comments:

Crystal Clear As Mud said...

Wow, I want you to plan my next birthday celebration...sleepover, musical and The Melting Pot? Yes, please!

Kendra said...

What a fun celebration!! It's obvious from her beam that she thoroughly enjoyed it! You and Tony are such fun parents!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved