Thursday, January 17, 2013

What I'm Thinkin' Thursday

I thought giving myself a day to talk about whatever I wanted would be easy...so I have been surprised to find that I’m not sure what to talk about.  I can easily make this day a fun post or a serious post each week.  That is completely up to me.  But I also don’t want to get too political or personal or whatever…cause I’m not the type of person to push my views and opinions onto others. 
So for my first “What I’m Thinkin’ Thursday” I’m going to be light hearted and frivolous for a bit.  Cause something that tends to monopolize my daily thoughts is beauty products (makeup and hair).  I love trying new stuff and I am on the email list for Ulta, Sephora and Birchbox, so almost daily I get an email about some new product that is going to change my life…hehehe.  I can guarantee you that if you drop by my desk on a random day there will be a post-it list of what I “need” from Ulta (I go there on lunch since it is so close to my office).

This week I’ve bought a new nail polish from OPI (Liquid Sand), some Erase Paste from Benefit and I’ve gotten my monthly Birchbox in the mail.  It has been so much FUN!  I also have plans to go visit Lush this weekend and try out a new face cleaner.  OMG!  I am addicted.  You should see my cabinet at home…it’s full of stuff that I may or may not use.  But just in case I need it…It’s there.
I think I may need an intervention at some point.  Cause I can’t seem to throw any of it out.  That’s why this weekend; I am going to task myself with cleaning out my bathroom cabinet and drawer.  I know I have an abundance of samples that I haven’t even tried yet, so there may be a sample giveaway in your future! 

1 comment:

Karlin Bell said...

I like, I like ;)


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved