Friday, February 15, 2013

Family Frenzy Friday

This being the week of love, I wanted us to do some fun things as a family and then also take the kids out on special dates.  So, we kicked off the week with a family movie night.  There is just something special about seeing a movie on a Monday. 

We saw Warm Bodies and all thought it was a pretty cute movie.  We have an agreement in our family that you go see a movie for what it is.  You can't go to a movie that is a love story about zombies and expect Oscar winning performances or storyline.  Seriously...it's about zombies.  It was cute and predictable, but we all enjoyed it and enjoyed our time together.


Tuesday night, Tony and Ashton went to Chick-Fil-A's daddy/daughter date night.  I've told you how much I love our CFA and all of the things they do to bring families together.  This is just another fantastic example. 


Thursday night was my turn with Quinn.  We went to Hobby Lobby (yep, my boy went to HL with me) and then enjoyed some yummy treats at Baked.  It was nice for it to just be me and him.  We just enjoyed talking with each other for a while.


 




















Here are some other random photos from our week....


Ashton made adorable mustached fluffies for her class.  These little guys just yell "ashton".


We had a little snow on Tuesday.  It was beautiful as it was coming down, but what you see on the yard in this picture, was gone within the hour.  It has just been too warm for any of it to stay around.  But we are very thankful for any precipitation that is sent our way.


Quinn was sick on Wednesday.  I hate it when one of my babies is sick.  (btw...how in the world can he be comfortable in that position?)  Luckily it was a short lived sickness and he was better within a few hours.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Girl On a Journey said...

Looks like a great week, other then your Son being sick that is. Have a great weekend too!

Kendra said...

I love the group pic at the movies, everyone looks so happy! Special date nights with the kids and I adore Ashton's Valentine creations!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved