Friday, February 22, 2013

Family Frenzy Friday


Our weekend started with a fun girls afternoon with my mom.  We went to the tearoom Tealicious in Moore.  They have fantastic food and it is a real treat for us to some place girlie without the boys.




That evening, I had a horrible migraine come on, so Ashton and I rented a movie and just had a relaxing night.  (Tony was at work and Quinn was playing video games....didn't want you to think we were just ignoring them.)

The movie we rented was The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  This was probably a little more risque than I would normally let Ashton watch (teen drinking and drugs), but the movie was good and I used the situation to reinforce the "Just Say No" concept...:)  The movie is about misfit teens that just don't fit in with anyone else but there small group.  They are very tight and they really help each other through some tough, tough situations.  It is melancholy though so don't think it will be a lighthearted pick me up.  It kinda reminded me of Silver Linings Playbook, but on the teen level.

We didn't do much else the rest of the week.  We had some interesting weather and the kids got a snow day on Thursday (but it wasn't for snow, it was ice). 

We have a pretty packed weekend ahead of us...so it is sure to be fun!  I hope yours is a nice one!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved