Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Up to Wednesday

Can you believe we are almost through the first week of March?

Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest


I know right....Where did February go?  Time is flying. 


And add on that we spring forward this weekend and my mind is officially blown.


For today, I thought I would share my sweet and simple Spring mantel decorations.  I'm not a huge fan of Easter decorations...all the bunnies and eggs don't really do it for me.  So I think I've done a good job at finding a happy medium and still being able to enjoy the brightness of Spring.


How do you decorate for Spring and/or Easter? 

3 comments:

Girl On a Journey said...

So cute! I am with you on all the gasps for sure. It takes a while for me to adjust to Spring Forward, my least favorite time of the year. Being at Mom's I don't really decorate. She has a tree with eggs that hang with pretty ribbons. Then I have a Scentsy Warmer with flowers that I put out at my work. That is about it for me.

Crystal Clear As Mud said...

What? We spring forward this weekend? What? I love your mantel...I don't really decorate for Easter or spring...hmmm...

Kendra said...

Your mantle is so cheery and festive without being cheesy!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved