Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tip Junkie

One of my new favorite blogs is Tip Junkie. They give tips for everything. I haven't gotten the courage to submit any of my ideas yet, but I may someday soon.

Today's post on Tip Junkies is a list of things to do for March/April...I love it and thought I would share it with my readers as well....

1. Check birthdays for the month, buy cards & presents, get them ready to mail or deliver. If you have a child's birthday this month, plan it and get out the invites.

2. Finalize plans for Spring Break.

3. Family pictures scheduled & outfits for Easter, which is April 12th this year.

4. Traditions for St. Patrick's Day. Need help, click here and here for ideas.

5. If you are doing a food storage, time to check the schedule and buy next on the list. Don't forget to put some cash in there as well.

6. Change AC house filter.

7. Write one grandparent a letter.

8. Spring Cleaning.

9. Clear schedule for book club, girls night out, BUNCO, and other rotating activities. Make sure you have child care, your food assignment, etc.

10. Mommy/Son or Daddy/Daughter dates

11. Reconnect with an old friend through snail mail.

12. Plan a date night with your loved one, arrange the babysitter in advance.

13. If you live in Texas, bluebonnet season is coming up. Find out ahead of time where to take the best pictures, then plan the day with your family. Maybe even with a picnic.

14. Plan a girls night out. It could even be as simple as a movie night at your house after the kids are in bed. I would suggest North & South, my current fave. If you have 'watch instantly' with Netflix it's a free one!

15. A heads up, teacher appreciation is next month. If you're going to make a gift, here and here are tons of ideas.

(Catherine...#13...where can we see some pretty bluebonnets...you are our TX expert!)

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

Want to road trip to TX for bluebonnet season??? Oh how I would love to have some bluebonnet photos!

Great tips!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved