Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spoiled Rotten

Sookie has officially made my boobs her favorite place to sleep...even when there isn't a computer in my lap. So, while I was gone this weekend, Tony said Sookie climbed up on his chest and laid down. She moved back and forth on his chest and shoulders trying to get comfortable and just couldn't...She wanted her mama. So, instead of laying down and sleeping, this where she sat...for like 20 minutes...too funny!



It is amazing to me, how Sookie has taken on some of the personality of this family. It's like she's been living with us forever. She will sometimes even sit like a person. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I LOVE Sookie! She has gotten so big, and you all are WONDERFUL kitty parents! She is blessed to have a family like you guys!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved