Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm Still Here!!

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared. Last week was our monthly "book close" week and I was absolutely swamped at work. We have 3 days at the beginning of the month to close out all of the activity from the previous month. Well, this month we didn't a nice a little weekend to give some extra time, so I worked my tail end off and didn't have to time to talk to you guys.

So, don't worry, a lot has happened and I will post again, but right now, I am enjoying my Sunday evening, on the couch, alone with my husband! I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Enjoy the extra day off.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved