Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Plastered Canvas

Again, I am attempting to include Quinn where my crafting is concerned. I found this awesome iron-on at Michael's and immediately wanted to make something more than a t-shirt with it. I first tried ironing it on the plastered canvas. Sadly, it didn't work. The iron just kept softening the plaster.

So, I bought a new canvas and ironed on the image, then I plastered around it and painted. The cool thing is that the image resists the acrylic paint so it turned out much better than I initially thought it might.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's pretty sweet Becky!! Your stuff always turns out!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved