Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pre-op Diet Starts *TODAY*

Today is the day that I start my pre-op diet in hopes of being at the right weight the morning of the surgery...238. I have eight pounds to lose and my surgery is two weeks from tomorrow.

My eating will consist of 3 high protein/low carb shakes a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 2 high protein/low carb bars a day (morning and afternoon snacks). I just have to remind myself that this is temporary and is only two weeks. Right?

Keep me in your prayers. I have a feeling I am starting one of the hardest things I will ever have to do.

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

You can do it! Think of the end reward. I am rooting for you!

GO BECKY, GO BECKY, GO BECKY! WHAT WILL the DOC APPRECIATE??? 238, 238, 238. IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL GREAT!

You have to chant it by the way...LOL!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved