Saturday, October 24, 2009

Plastered Canvas

This week, our ASA project is to make a plastered canvas. We took normal artist canvases and put wall plaster on top for texture. Once it is is dry, paint it and decorate.

This is my first of two canvases that I am making this week. I have made this one for my girlfriend's, daughter's 12th birthday. I think it turned out pretty cute!

I found the skulls at Michael's in the t-shirt iron-on section. I used my scalloped circle punch for the black circles.


1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

Okay, I am sooooooo glad that Madison isn't sitting near me to see it. That is SOOOOOOO awesome!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved