Sunday, October 25, 2009

See Through Frame

This is another one of my ASA projects. It was a bonus project from a couple of weeks ago. This is an EASY-PEASY project. You take the back out of the frame and glue in the glass. Then you attach your 3-D elements to the outside of the glass.

I found these awesome metal words at Hobby Lobby.

I made this with the intention of having it be my Dirty Santa gift for my family Christmas...but I love, love, love and I don't know if I will be able to give it away.


2 comments:

Shannon Plumb said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Kelly said...

And...once again you rock!! Man, you really need to have a craft class or something!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved