Monday, June 14, 2010

2010 Spring Recital

Ashton had her dance recital a couple of weeks ago. The theme for this year's recital was Rhythm is a Dancer. Ashton has been in tap and jazz for the last two years. About a month before recital she had decided that she wanted to not take dance next year. But as we got closer to recital, she got more and more excited and has now decided she will do Tapp/Jazz and Ballet next year. She's even making plans for the year after that too. I told her we need to take it once year at a time.

She really does enjoy performing in front of crowds. I am a little biased, but I think she did great. You could really tell she was having a great time. These are the pics I took of her in her costume. I'm glad we are off for the summer, but look forward to the new year starting in September.



4 comments:

greygillfish said...

She is beautiful. I didn't realize that she took dance.

We go through the same thing at the end of the year with GiGi. By the end of season, she says she is done with dance and then recital time hits and she loves it even more. Our girls our performers. :)

Kelly said...

You better hide that makeup...she looks too grown up!! But very pretty!!!

mistymadisonjo said...

She did do a great job! I am glad we were there to watch her debut!

toniabear said...

She sure is growing up! She looks so pretty! I can't wait until Mya can do dance!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved