Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Together We Can....

A few weeks ago, the PTA at Ashton's school did a visual arts contest about "Together We Can...". Ashton decided to enter the contest and drew a picture about "Together We Can Save Our Planet".


Out of all of the entries in the 4th grade, I am proud to say that Ashton won 3rd place!!! She was so excited. She is so creatively driven. She is constantly drawing, painting or making some sort of mess. I wonder who she gets this from??? hmmmmm


I hope she always feeds her creative side. I know this will be a great release for her as she gets older.

Congratulations Ashton!!! I am so VERY proud of you!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
DO you know that in elementary school, I won every year and I had my poster and poem go to Nationals twice for OKlahoma!

Debbie said...

That is really neat! What an accomplishment. Yay to Ashton!!

Shyla said...

Good job Ashton!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved