Friday, May 20, 2011

Five for Friday


This Five for Friday list is dedicated to my Top 5 To-do's! Because Heaven knows...the list is long and well over due.

Top 5 To-Do's...

1. Clean out our hall closet. This closet holds games, books, VHS tapes (yes, yes, I know), and so many miscellaneous things.

2. Reorganize and clean my scrapbook room. I need to dedicate a space for my scrapbooking and a space for working virtual office. Working from the couch hasn't been as productive as it needs to be.

3. Clean out the kitchen cabinets and drawers. We've been in this house for 6 years and it is amazing how things can just pile up and multiply when you don't purge the stuff that isn't used.

4. Get caught up on my scrapbooks. It's time to start giving myself a monthly time to stretch the creative side of my brain again. I've let this one slide for far too long.

5. Clean out and organize our bedroom closet. This really needs to be done multiple time a year.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

so much to do so little time

mistymadisonjo said...

I am ALL for #4


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved