Friday, June 10, 2011

Five for Friday


"Oh, the places you'll go." This is one of my absolute favorite Dr. Seuss books and for some reason it has popped into my mind several times over the last few months. So, along that same line, my Five for Friday will be the places I've gone...North, South, East, West and Home?...


1. North
The furthest North I have traveled is Kansas. Oh my! That sounds pathetic.

2. South
The furthest South I have traveled is Mexico City. I visited there twice in high school. Once on a Spanish Class trip and once for a mission trip with my youth group.

3. East
The furthest East I have traveled is London, England. My senior year in high school, I was blessed with making the UCA Allstar Cheerleading Squad. We traveled to England for a week right after Christmas and through New Year and we performed in The Lord Mayor of Westminster's New Year's Day Parade.

4. West
The furthest West I have traveled is California. I have only been once when my parents took us to Disneyland while I was in Jr. High. A return trip to this beautiful state is long, long overdue.

5. Home
The furthest I've ever lived from my hometown is only an hour. I grew up in Shawnee and lived in Edmond during my freshman year of college. I only survived a year that far from home. I didn't ever move back to Shawnee but I did move a little closer.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved