Monday, June 13, 2011

Super 8

I had a fantastic weekend. We had our JH Board Retreat this weekend...we mixed a little fun in with a lot of work getting our 2011-2012 year all set up.

It was a little overwhelming, but I know this is a great group of women and we will have a fabulous year. Unfortunately, I am reliant on Nicole for pics since I didn't bring my camera. So, I'll get pics up and more details on the weekend later.

But on Friday night, after we spent the afternoon in meetings, our group went to see Super 8 in the Warren Balcony. OMG! This movie was FANTASTIC!!! It was a cross between ET/Goonies/Alien. I did scream a couple of times, but the overall movie, filming and acting was SO, SO, SO good.


Don't miss this movie. Go see it in the theatre and enjoy it on the big screen.


Hope you have a happy Monday!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved