Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ten Days of Me - Seven Wants


Wants? I've got a huge list of 'em, but I've decided that I'll share that ones that are a little superficial and fun!

seven wants
1. I want to be debt free. 100% debt free...no house payment, no credit card payments, NOTHING.

2. I want to win the lottery!!! But who wouldn't want that, right?

3. I want my cellulite to miraculously disappear :D

4. I want to travel more.

5. I want a wardrobe of beautiful, designer clothing for our whole family.

6. I want to live in a beautiful, country setting, but still have all of the conveniences of living in town.

7. I want a personal shopper, housekeeper and chef that is on staff all the time.

See, I told you they were fun and superficial!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved