Friday, August 19, 2011

Ten Days of Me - Six Places


six places
that I hope to visit in my lifetime...there are many more on my list, but these were just the first six that I thought of
1. Greece
I fell in love with Greece during the first Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie and then that love grew with Mama Mia. I can't wait to visit here one day.


2. Tuscany, Italy
Another movie made me fall in with Tuscany...Under the Tuscan Sun. There is just so much peaceful beauty to enjoy.


3. Fiji
A long, romantic holiday where I do nothing but lay on the beach with Tony is exactly what I have planned for Fiji!


4. Vermont in the Fall
I would actually like to go on a bicycle tour through Vermont in the Fall. A nice, leisurely ride through winding country roads.


5. Prince Edward Island, Canada
As a young girl, I fell in love with Prince Edward Island through the Anne of Green Gables movies.


6. Forks, Washington
You had to know that Forks would end up on this list! And of course, I would throw in a visit to Seattle while I am there too.


No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved