Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hump Day Happy!!!

I am so excited. The tickets for the first Hunger Game movie went on sale today. The movie comes out on March 23 and of course my book club will be seeing it in the Warren Balcony.


So at 7:45 yesterday morning, I went to the Warren to get in line to buy our tickets. The line wasn't horribly long yet. I was 18th in line and got the exact tickets I wanted without any trouble at all.


The weather was nice (at least when the sun was out) and I enjoyed 3 hours outside having some peaceful "me" time. I finished a book, started a new one and listened to a little bit of an audio book. It was a fantastic morning (but man, look at how bundled up I was).


I cannot wait to see the movie. I've added the trailer below. You can also read my review of the book by clicking HERE.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved