Monday, March 12, 2012

Heart of Art

You might remember me telling you about the visual arts contest that Ashton entered through her PTA and won first place. If not, you can click HERE and read about it.

To sum up though, the theme was "Diversity" and Ashton decided the night before that she "for-sure" wanted to enter.


We found several pictures through Google and made a collage of what we thought represented diversity. The heart in the center of the picture is made out of small pieces of red ribbon glued to the board with glue dots. We love the picture and it now proudly hangs in her bedroom.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved